Did you know there are many uses other than skincare where you can use Baby Oil?
Here I’ll share a few of the things I use Baby Oil for in our home. You’d be amazed what this miracle worker can do!
- Remove make-up( eyeliner and mascara – use a Q-tip and gently wipe).
- Add a few drops to your bath for silky smooth skin and a lovely scent! ( this works great for people with exczema or psoriasis.
- You can use it to remove gum from hair.
- You can use baby Oil, Soap and Water to make your own diaper wipes!
- You can remove grease and oil from your hands with baby oil. ( put a bit on your hands and rub together, the build up will start to clump and come off.)
I’ll be sure to share if I find any more uses for this handy little fellow!
Have a wonderful day!